Monday, May 6, 2013

Lately...

Sorry for the silence over here, I forgot to mention that we had a little vacation planned down to the Dominican Republic. We had a GREAT time, but now back to the real world, yucks. I have a monster to-do list.

I did a ton of cooking for the week yesterday afternoon when we got back and it felt great to be back in the kitchen. I'm still hooked on these for my breakfasts during the week, having this for lunches and I tried a new "skinny" cupcake recipe to satisfy my sweet tooth. I'll be posting that recipe later this week, so get excited.

I also baked a batch of these cookies this morning, they are the hubs favorite. They are the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I've ever baked, so if you haven't tried them yet, I wouldn't wait much longer!

We are having this for dinner tonight and this tomorrow night, oldies but goodies and thank goodness for the freezer.

I feel like I don't say this enough, but I love having this blog as a fun and creative outlet and I thank you all for reading and support this blog, it means the world to me!

Have a HAPPY week!

No comments:

Post a Comment