|Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin - Edible Perspective|
These have been the perfect sweet treat the past two nights. I warm mine up in the microwave and the chocolate chips melt and become all gooey, it's like a mini chocolate chip oatmeal pile of goodness. You will not be disappointed by these.
The original recipe has the measurements for one serving just FYI. Once cooled I covered my ramekins in foil and they are good to go in the refrigerator for a few days.
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin slightly adapted from Edible Perspective
- 1 well-mashed banana, very ripe
- 6 teaspoons maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- tiny pinch of salt
- 15 tablespoons rolled oats
- 3 tablespoon almond meal
- 5 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350* F and grease 3 oven-safe ramekin.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until very wet and egg-like.
- Mix in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the rolled oats and almond meal and mix until well combined. Mixture will be thick.
- Fold in chocolate chips and divide the batter into the ramekins.
- Bake for 17-21 minutes until the top is set when touched. Let cool 5 minutes then remove from the ramekin and eat.