Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Sales

Happy Memorial Day weekend loves! Do you all have a fun one planned? Ours is going to be the perfect mix of fun and relax. Some highlights will be seeing Hangover III (I know these movies are ridic, but so funny, right?), a tennis tourney and a hair appointment today.

What's also amazing about Memorial Day weekend is all the sales going on right now? HOLY WOW, they are everywhere. There are far too many to round up so I'm showcasing a few of my favorites.

This scarf from Pomegranate, 30% off with code MDSALE30. I know, I know I DON'T need another scarf, but ekkks I really love this one.

Bridgette Shawl - Pomegranate
Madewell is having 20% off tees, tanks and shorts, SO lucky me because this top that I featured earlier this week is now on SALE, isn't that a sign? Right?
Collar Tee in Nautical Stripe - Madewell
And this is HUGE because they rarely have site wide sales, but Furbish Studio is having 15% site wide with code LONGWEEKEND. I'm dying over these napkins, I have some rattan place mats that they would look perfect with.

Yellow Dinner Napkins - Furbish Studio
Also, ASOS is having 20% off EVERYTHING with code TAKE20, I wouldn't mind picking up this, or this and oh this too.

Happy shopping friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment