Monday, May 20, 2013

Lately...

UGH I'm having a MAJOR case of the Monday's. We had a FUN weekend at a friends river house in Virginia this past weekend and I'm totally still in vacation mode.

Just a quick round up of some favorites lately...

Loving this chest...so ornate and gorgeous.

The Decorista


I know these Zara heels are everywhere, but I still want a pair.

Zara Leather Sandal


These statement earrings should come live in my jewelry drawer, just saying.

Bauble Bar Opal Galactic Drops


Just found about this new to me artist Kiki Slaughter, I actually spent some of the weekend with her. Check out her amazing work here!

I'm making my favorite stir-fry recipe this week, it's shockingly not on the blog so get excited for that anddddddd I'm still obsessed with these for breakfasts.

That's all for today friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment