We had a great menu, and I have to say a big thanks to my sister and sister-in-laws for all their great help.
We had two desserts, and one was more chocolate based so I went with this recipe for our second dessert. My mom likes pistachio flavored things (Macaroons anyone?) and I do too, so this cake looked especially delicious. It couldn't of been easier to make. It's also pretty to look at which is always a bonus.
I left out the green food coloring, so mine doesn't look as green as pictured.
|Pistachio-Cherry Bundt Cake - Tablespoon|
Pistachio-Cherry Bundt Cake from Tablespoon
- 1 box Betty Crocker pound cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) package pistachio flavored instant pudding mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- green food coloring
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)