Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Ahhh it's finally here...such a fun and LOVE filled day and I just LOVE it. Hmmm let's see how many times I can use the word love in a sentence?

My mom and her bff (aka my 2nd Mama, shout out to Andrea!) are having a girls only Valentine's sweets party today, isn't that precious? You should see all the goodness they have baked, it's a sweet loving girl like myself dream. BUT I want to look pretty cute while nibbling (ok inhaling) on all these sweet treats. I got these jeans yesterday from the GAP, you guys they have a lot of great stuff right now (this and this), but I plan to wear them with a pair of pink pumps and some sort of pink/red on top today.


1969 Destructed Always Skinny Skimmer Jeans from Gap

Here is some other pink/red eye candy for you all. Enjoy this special day and Happy Valentine's!

via This Time Tomorrow


Valentino Fall 2012 via The Silver Pen

Elie Saab Spring 2012 via Glamour









No comments:

Post a Comment