Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cookies for Breakfast

Finally, we have a winner from this weeks breakfast trials. These healthy cookies were yum and filling. While they don't have just a ton of flavor, the protein that the oats and walnuts gave me was just what I needed. I think next time I make these I'll add a few dashes of cinnamon in the "batter" for some extra flavor.

Enjoy!

Healthy Cookies via Skinnytaste.com


Healthy Cookies from Skinnytaste.com

Ingredients:

  • 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup of uncooked oats
  • 1/4 cup crushed & toasted walnuts

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350°F.  Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray.

Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Fold in the walnuts and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.
Bake 15 minutes. Makes 16 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment