Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Want...

I've been a pinning mad woman lately, although that isn't really out of the ordinary, but wanted to feature some of my latest wants and desires today.

I've been wanting a pair of leather shorts for a long time and since the leather trend is here to stay I've got my eyes on this pair from Piperlime. I'm trying to hold out for a promo before I commit though. I can imagine wearing these with a crisp white blouse tucked in and some sky high wedges.

Tinley Road Vegan Leather Short via Piperlime


OBSESSING over this Stella & Dot necklace, love the chain links and the neat pendant drop. Has anyone seen this in person?



Glass Orb and Gold Plated Serpent Necklace via Stella & Dot

I think I've mentioned that the hubs is a huge hunter and since I go with him from time to time I'm always on the lookout for a more a chic hunting look. This Madewell top would definitely fall into that category and it would have so much potential outside of hunting too. I could pair this with white skinnies and nude flats or currently over my coated black jeans with a black leather jacket thrown on top. I think I'll have to go take a looksie at our new Madewell store here in town.


Madwell Station Workshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment