Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lately...

I know these posts usually come on a Monday, but this week has been a little nuts sooooo that didn't happen.

I've been doing a LOT of cooking this week which I love.

Sunday I made this salmon dish again and it was just eh. I really need to step up my game in the fish department. I'm not confident cooking fish and that's something I need to work on STAT.

Monday, I made these Panko Chicken Strips and they were delicious! However, next time I will add even more BBQ seasoning and maybe some fresh grated Parmesan too.

via How Sweet It Is


Last night was this soup, it's quickly becoming one of our favorites and later today I'll be baking a batch of these Red Velvet Brownies (hold the icing though) for a very special birthday girl. My sister is turning the big 3-0 on Saturday!

via How Sweet Is Is

In non-cooking news I'm utterly obsessed with two things this week. One being this book by Jen Hatmaker, wow is all I have to say. Thanks to Jenna from Eat, Live, Run for cluing me in about this powerful book. Two, I'm indulging way too often in the Starburst Jelly Beans, OMG guys, can't. stop. eating. them.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment