Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Break

Oh how I've missed having a Spring Break. I'm so jealous of all the college kids that are off jet setting to far away tropical locations! Since a tropical destination is on the brain I thought I would feature some swimmies on my wish list. Last summer I hunted for the perfect one piece, but had no luck with any I tried on. Here are some I've pinned lately, I'm OBSESSED withe Miu Miu one and hoping to make it mine.

I think a one piece is a staple to have in one's swim wardrobe for those days that your just not feeling like rocking a two-piece or when you are doing some sort of adventure sport in the water, because let's face it there is a lot less to lose when you only have one item of clothing to worry about!

Oahu Maillot via Marysia Swim


ASOS Peplum Swimsuit via ASOS

Miu Miu Bow-embellished bandeau swimsuit via Net-A-Porter

Marysia Flamingo Cutout Maillot via Anthropologie




Are you headed anywhere tropical soon? If so, do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment