Monday, March 11, 2013

Lately...

Happpppy Monday friends! I love Mondays, I know so annoying right? But Mondays are the start to a fresh week and I love that feeling. AND The Bachelor finale is on tonight!!

Some thoughts for you all all today...

If in Houston, go directly to BRC and order the biscuits and the boozy bacon jam, OMG life changing. I searched on Pinterest today for a similar recipe and am hoping this one is the ticket.

Do you all remember this Nina Ricci dress that Diane Kruger wore at Cannes? It's available should you be lucky enough to purchase.

via Red Carpet Fashion Awards


Did you all see Elements of Style's post from Friday? This picture is giving me great outfit inspiration...I'm still obsessed with any and all chambray shirts I can get my hands on.

via Elements of Style


Lastly, do you all shop on Tobi? It's somewhat like Forever 21, but you can find some great FINDS. I'm contemplating this blouse. How cute with colored shorts and wedges? Or over white jeans?

Breaking Buds Blouse via Tobi


Oh and I'm cooking this and this for dinners this week.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment