Monday, March 4, 2013

Lately...

Did everyone have a good weekend? We had a really fun here in TOWN, which was beyond nice.

Friday I was out shopping with a client (For a reminder, I do closet consulting and personal shopping, if interested email me at closetchicfw@gmail.com) and I ran across this jacket and am obsessed. I'm hoping this outfit works as well in person as it does in my head, but I think putting this J.Crew top which is already on it's way to me underneath would be great. I think I'll pair the jacket/top combo with this pair of army green cargo like pants that I have from LOFT, but throw on high heels with it too...stay tuned, maybe I'll post a picture.

Striped Twill Zip Jacket via Gap


Tilda Rhinestone Top via J.Crew


As far as cooking this week, I've still been eating these muffins for breakfast, SO good. I made this last night, but honestly wasn't impressed, which was a bummer. I'm having this oldie but a goodie for lunches this week, SO delicious and fresh, it's a MUST try salad and it screams Spring to me.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment