Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Favorites at Cannes

Soooo the looks from Cannes were so so so good! I was beyond impressed with every ones choices. I know I'm a little late to the party to just now be showing my favorites, but better late than never right? The only reason I had the best photos was thanks to the Red Carpet Fashion Award blog, they have the best coverage. 

Clearly, everyone was obsessed with all of Diane Kruger's looks, my favorite like many others was the Nina Ricci (top right). I couldn't' possibly pick out a favorite look from my pictures below, I love them all. I mean HELLO look at Reese Witherspoon rocking Versace, and pregnant no less, and I love Jessica Chastain's floral shift by Dolce & Gabbana, perfect daytime look.

What is your favorite? Can't wait for Cannes 2013!



Photos via Red Carpet Fashion Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment