Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun Eats in Destin!

I always like to do a post wrapping up any vacations I take not only so you all can see what I was up too, but also to remind myself down the road! Aren't bachelorette weekends just the best? I'm sure like me many of you are partaking in many of them right now as wedding season is in full swing. Well, let me tell you girls, Destin, FL is a great destination for a relaxing bachelorette weekend!

View from the Deck Seating at Louisiana Lagniappe


We ate at two fabulous restaurants. First, we went to Louisiana Lagniappe and we were able to sit outside with an amazing view. They even had fireworks on the night we were there which was the perfect ending to a great meal! When in Florida you obviously should take advantage of all the great seafood and I definitely did. I had one of the grouper dishes and it didn't disappoint. But the hushpuppies that they bring out in lieu of bread might have been my favorite thing!



On our last night we went to the Baytown Wharf area and had maybe one of the best meals of my life at Bistro Bijoux. Everything was amazing from start to finish! We all split a Fried Green Tomato and Crab appetizer that was to die for and everything just kept getting better and better as the meal went on. I would highly suggest you eat at Bistro Bijoux if you are going to Destin!

Do you all have any favorite Destin restaurants? I would love to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment