Tuesday, June 5, 2012

LovelyB is WHAT'S Going On

I have an exciting new line of jewelry to share with you all that should brighten your day. If you all haven't heard of LovelyB Jewelry you all are missing out big time. Aren't these bracelets the cutest? They go perfect with any of your everyday arm candy mixes too. I've been dressing them up, dressing them down...even just throwing them on to run to the grocery store.

Allison (the designer behind the brand who also happens to my sister-in-law) has designed the best color combos too, especially honing in all the fun bright colors that are so "in" this season. So, if I were you I would head right over to her ETSY shop and buy you some bracelets. It also might be a FABULOUS idea to "like" LovelyB's Facebook page to stay in the know on new products, promotions and other exciting news! LovelyB Jewelry is hoping to dip into other jewelry items soon too...I can't wait to see what else Allison comes up with!

My favorite combo at the moment is two coral with two turquoise, but I'm sure I'll get obsessed with a new color combo soon since they are all so fun.







PS - Allison is Fort Worth based so if any of you FW readers are interested in attending her trunk show on Thursday, June 14 contact me directly for detailed information!

2 comments:

  1. YOU are the best! Thanks Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF course! I think your bracelets are the best! Congrats sister!

    ReplyDelete