Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blueberry Muffins...Again

Yep, I'm sure you all are SO surprised that I have another muffin recipe for you all. I made these for a dear friend and her family and I hope they will enjoy these as much as I did! They came together so quickly and I had almost all the ingredients on hand. Helpful tip, when you have fruit that is on its way to going bad freeze it! That's how I had these blueberries on hand.

Thanks to Ingredients, Inc for another great recipe. Happy baking friends!

Blueberry Muffins with Greek Yogurt from Ingredients, Inc


Blueberry Muffins with Greek Yogurt 

Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen
Ingredients
11/2 cups all-purpose flour (I used whole-wheat)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (6-ounce) container nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used 1%)
1/4 cup canola oil
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
11/2 cups fresh blueberries
Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.

2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl combine, Greek yogurt, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients just enough to combine. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top.

3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment