Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quick Workout

So I've never posted (at least I don't think I have) about workouts, but wanted to share this little gem. I'm always looking for new and different routines to add to my weekly workouts to keep things interesitng and I found this on Pinterest. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it.

via Pinterest

What I love about this is you can change it up to your liking. See below for what my personalized set looks like. I ususally try to do this after 20 minutes of some sort of cardio! Enjoy!

50 crunches
25 leg lifts
50 bicylces
25 change overs on a workout bench
15 squats
50 calve raises
100 arm cirlces (50 going forard, 50 going back)
15 push-ups
50 jumping jacks
1 minute plank

On another note, I need new tennish shoes BAD. I'm sure my Sunday walking buddy (aka the best listener in the world) is so sick of hearing how I need new ones. I'm considering these, does anyone have these? 


ASICS Women's GEL-Blur33 Running Shoe via Amazon.com





No comments:

Post a Comment