Friday, March 23, 2012

Decisions...Decisions

Soooo I have a VERY fun wedding weekend coming up in Santa Fe for dear friends and I want to buy a fabulous colorful cocktail dress, one especially that can be complemented by turquoise statement earrings, when in Santa Fe right? Here are my top two options at the moment? Would LOVE to hear what you all think...I wonder if you all are leaning towards the one I am?

Option #1

Jill Stuart Silk Chiffon Colorblock Dress


Option #2

BCBG  Carys Floral Strapless Cocktail Dress



HELP!!!

6 comments:

  1. I vote for Jill Stuart! That would look so good on you! Although you can never go wrong with purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hannah.... First one for sure! But you know me... I love me some orange and turquoise combos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh REALLY sisters? I ordered the purple first, but if it doesn't work then I will go with orange/pink...ugh I love them both, but just kept leaning a wee bit more towards the purple! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple! Especially with turquoise. I have no idea what I am going to wear yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too Becca! It came today so I need to try it on and see! I'm sure you will find something great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. takido trp mmr ioc stocks to buy

    ReplyDelete