Saturday, December 31, 2011

Onward to 2012!

Can you believe 2011 is already about to end?! Just nuts! I wanted to do a more personal post today with some of my top highlights of 2011, if I had more time today I would add pictures to go with all these tidbits but sadly I'm on a tight schedule. So here we go in no particular order...

 - TCU winning the Rose Bowl
 - My SISTER'S engagement (AHHHHHHHH, still smiling about this!)
 - Celebrating my first wedding anniversary with my best friend
 - Taking part in so many wonderful weddings of lifelong friends and family
 - TWO new amazing sister-in-laws who I adore
 - A spur of the moment vacation to NYC
 - Starting my ClosetChic business and this blog
 - Surprising my parents with a 40th anniversary party
-  Ziplining for the first time
 - Road trip to the World Series


And I course can't leave you all without a little bit of fashion fun...did any of you all have a favorite fashion item you either purchased or received in this year? I would love to hear!!

Mine would definitely be my Givenchy Antigona bag...in love with it...

via WorkChic
I hope everyone has a very safe and very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment