Friday, December 16, 2011

Sales, Sales, Sales

With Christmas just a few days away (Can you believe that?!) there are some major sales going on at so many stores right now. Here are some of my favorites!

Banana Republic is offering 30% (BRGET30) until midnight on your entire purchase so get shopping people! My pick would be this very simple tee, but its elevated with a cowlneck and a pocket which makes it the perfect "I'm wanting to just throw on a tee but don't want to look like a slob" look. Doesn't it look so comfortable too?

Banana Republic Pocket Cowlneck

Kate Spade sent out an email featuring their best gifts under $25 and I had to showcase one of my all time favorite earrings from them. Let me introduce the gumdrop stud, so chic and fun, you will get a ton of use out of these! I have a pair in black and wear them all.the.time. Get them while you can! And Kate Spade is featuring free ground shipping!

Kate Spade Gumdrop Stud Earrings


Next up, Talbots (Which no, its not just your Mama's store anymore!) is offering 40% (SALE) off everything so go find something for both you and your Mama. While my pick is not the most practical I couldn't resist. This sequin skirt is SO fun and would be so great for black tie functions, holiday parties and most importantly NYE! This item could have longevity in your closet too because I don't see sequins going out anytime soon.

Talbots Sequin Hostess

Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment