Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ALERT ALERT ALERT - Shopbop SALE!

Hellooo lovies! SO this morning as I was scrolling through my emails in bed and SO not wanting to get up since its so frigid here in the Fort, I was shown a nice little surprise from Shopbop that some items on my "Wish List" (BIG emphasis on wish guys!) were on sale so I thought I would share a few of those with you today....

First up is this ADORABLE statement coat from none other than Valentino...while even the "On Sale" price tag is way too much for me, I couldn't help but share it...isn't it precious?! So feminine which I love and I love that it makes a statement. While I do still believe that your first outerwear purchase of the winter season should be a neutral, your second (If you can justify a second that is!) should be a statement like this coat.

RED Valentino Mohair Coat with Bow Detail


Next up we have this metallic bag from Tory, love the color and metallics are still everywhere and aren't going anywhere. It is a classic shape and its very roomy too. I have seen this bag in person and it doesn't disappoint! I have two girlfriends (Shout out to Morgan & Brittany) that have this bag too in other colors and they LOVE it.

Tory Burch Metallic Saffiano Robinson Satchel


Third in line is a pair of jeans. Jeans are a must in any ones wardrobes and this pair would be a great addition. I love the line of these jeans because they will flatter many figure and I also love that they aren't uber low. News alert people, really low jeans aren't flattering! I also love that the wash of these jeans is in that medium section, while I love an ultra dark pair its nice to have multiple washes of jeans in your wardrobe. I would highly suggest wearing these with a simple tank or tee and your favorite boyfriend blazer and a wedge bootie or high heel, so easy and put together.

Raven Denim Enid Wide Leg Flare Jeans


Last but not least, we have a simple black clutch that I feel most girls would get so much use out of. I love everything about this clutch and it just might have to just make its way into my shopping cart by the days end.

Club Monaco Camille Bag


Happy Shopbop Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment