Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Loveeeeeee Me Some Calypso

Do any of y'all shop at Calypso ever? If you don't you should, the Mama of the family I babysat for all through college (Hi Eden if you're reading!) got me hooked on their stuff. I think half my honeymoon wardrobe was from Calypso. And I've been lucky enough to usually get a new item of Calypso at Valentines Day from the hubby. I stalk their site all the time and am constantly saving my favorite items to "My Closet" on their website. I came across this precious linen dress just a few days ago and would love it for my summer wardrobe. It would also be perfect for anyone who is lucky enough to go on a tropical vacay over the holidays.

This dress comes in the color shown below and more of a true navy, I'm partial to the navy shade as I feel that would allow for more wearability. I would add some nude wedges and gold jewelry and your done. Easy and effortless!


Make sure to sign up for Calypso's emails too as they have promos often and great sales.

Calypso Camille Linen Dress


Don't hate me if you are not addicted to their clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment