Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ummmm Why Am I Just Now Finding Out about Lauren Elan

Ummmmmm hello obsessed with these necklaces from jewelry designer, Lauren Elan! I first spotted them over on This Time Tomorrow, and OMG I'm in love and really really hope Santa is reading this post! (The Lucas and Olivia are my faves!!) Any of these pieces would be great additions to your jewelry box. Did I say I'm obsessed?!

First up is the Lucas...this is SO timeless and something you could literally wear everyday. I also love the equestrian feel this has to it, feels very Hermes to me, super luxe...

Lucas


Next is the Ava, loving all the mixed metals with the crystals...this is the perfect statement necklace, this could easily take a plain black tee or black dress to the next level. Everyone should have at least one statement necklace in their jewelry arsenal and this one would be a perfect one especially since its neutral colors and metals.

Ava


And last we have the Olivia, I just can't decide between this or the Lucas for my favorite. The thing about the Olivia is the mix of all the material, especially the cream colored stones, its such a unique piece...I think this would be my top pick! Or really my top top top pick would be both the Lucas and the Olivia!

Olivia


Hope some of y'all scoop one or all of these up!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! The Lucas just stole my heart. I love how you can put the chain in front or the knot! You know how I love gold... I definitely need this! Please sent to Andy! :) Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you can borrow the Lucas friend!!

    ReplyDelete