Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stamping Away

Do any of y'all have a personalized return address stamp? I'm sure like me you do and if you don't you should consider getting one or giving one as a gift. I use mine ALL the time and love to find ones that are a little out of the box. I also love giving them for engagement gifts as its so fun to see your new last name on something! They also come in major handy right NOW when I'm knee deep in addressing Christmas cards...don't worry I'll be posting our very clever card here on the blog soon!

I have this one below from Sweet Papery. I would sign up for their newsletter ASAP because you get special discount codes and updates on their newest products too.

Chandler Return Address Stamp from Sweet Papery
 ETSY is another great place to find return address stamps and I've been coveting these two for awhile. Lisa of the Stampoutonline shop has a great selection and I've even purchased one of her stamps for a close friends engagement. Lisa was so easy to work with too!

ETSY stampoutonline


ETSY stampoutonline


Happy Stamping!! xoxo

-

No comments:

Post a Comment