Friday, December 2, 2011

30% off ENTIRE Gap Site Until Sunday, Here are My Picks!

Soooo this morning I was awoken with a fabulous offer at Gap, 30% off site wide (Use code GAPCHEER) and they have new arrivals, a double whammy! My love with Gap goes in waves, sometimes I can find numerous items to covet and sometimes I can't find a thing! Lucky for me and you this morning was a time where I found numerous lovable items!

Let's start with the Pointelle ballet-neck sweater, how lovely and comforting does this look?? Off white or eclipse would be my color picks. I love how ethereal and girly this sweater looks and you could wear it in a myriad of ways. The easy choice would be the skinnies of your choice OR I think it would look really chic with a black leather skirt to have that whole structured/comfy look going on.


Pointelle ballet-neck sweater

Next up on the latest love list from Gap, we have yet another pair of skinnes, I know what you are thinking you probably have enough skinnies BUT if you wear them almost day (Like me!) than its always nice to have yet another pair that you love. I have a pair of these exact same pants but in the lightweight and I LOVE those so I'm sure these will be equally as comfortable and chic! These particular legging jeans come in three colors, but this Russian red below is my favorite. Not only because it is the Christmas season, but red was all over the F/W 11 runways too. I think I would rock these with a white silk blouse and killer heels, but they could easily go casual too with a comfy sweater and flat boots.


1969 mid-weight legging jeans



And last but not least a great little cross body bag to finish you all off. I love that this has a slight Channel  look to it, it is quilted after all. I think this is just so classic and could be used ALL THE TIME. This would make a great gift to others or errrrr yourself :) The only thing that would make this bag EVEN better would be if the hardware was in gold, I'm sometimes a stickler about always wanting to have gold hardware.

Quilted bag







No comments:

Post a Comment