Sunday, January 1, 2012

New at Steve Madden

Shoes, shoes, shoes...that is what is on my mind this first day of 2012, go figure right?! I was going through my emails this morning (Most of which are always from shopping websites...whoops!) and Steve Madden had added some new stock to their website and I fell in love with two pairs and just had to share them with you all.

First up, a GREAT deep cobalt blue colored skinned pump...its high, it has an animal skin effect to it and its colored, what's not to love right? These could go everyday or dressy which I love too.

Siizzle Pump



The other pair is a pair of boots, more than ever before have I become obsessed with boots this season. I feel like I'm trying on pairs constantly and always trying to convince myself that I need yet another pair. They are just so versatile and most of the time they are more comfortable than a pump. The main reason why I love this pair is because of the neutral color that can go with black or brown, the stacked heel and the whole 70s' vibe that is going on.

Leggendd Boot




What do you all think? If you had to pick between these two pairs which would you pick? I would most likely go the boot route!

No comments:

Post a Comment