Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Favorites at Forever 21

Hiiiii everyone! Sorry I've been so MIA the past few days, I've been hitting the slopes in Beaver Creek and taking a little break from the blog, but I'm back today with some great frugal finds from Forever 21. I know a lot of people have a love-hate relationship with Forever 21 but I LOVE it. I always find things their that I love and that I wear repeatedly. I know the store can be very overwhelming so I'm hoping some of my pics today can help you find some things you love. All these items are from their LOVE 21 collection which I find to be more classy and mature. Whats your favorite? I think the ruffled cardigan is mine! And they also have free shipping for any orders over $50!

High-Low Hem Tunic

Ruffled Open Cardigan



Prismatic Shirtdress

Linen-Blend Paperbag Skirt

Feather Fringe Geo Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment