Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm backkkkk with coverage of the GG's!

Hiiii people, sorry I've been MIA, I was out of town all last week and then a dear friend of mine got married this past weekend so I've been enjoying all the fun wedding festivities!

However, I definitely have had time to peruse all the hits and misses of last nights Golden Globes fashion choices. Here are my favorites of the night!

This is my favorite for sure, just love it. J. Mendel is a genius! I love classic black and white color combo, but the silver metallic accents just make the dress. Claire looks stunning.

Claire Danes in J. Mendel
It was SO hard for me to pick between Claire or Jessica for my fav of the night. Ultimately, Claire is my favorite like stated above, but I still love Jessica's look. Its very vintage glam to me, and while some people might think this look is too "sweet", I think its perfection and fresh. It also doesn't hurt that my current fav handbag designer Givenchy designed this dress as well.
Jessica Chastain in Givenchy

I dont' know if its the emerald green tassel earrings or the black Chanel ruffled dress she is wearing but I'm in love with this complete look. 

Julianne Moore in Chanel
 I know some people wouldn't agree with this choice, but I love the unique and playful feel this dress has just like Zooey appears to be in real life. And its custom made Prada people, whats not to love.
Zooey Deschanel in Prada

And I had to mention Julianne Margulies's GORGEOUS earrings, I love a statement earring and these Lorranie Schwartz jewels are no exception, just stunning.



No comments:

Post a Comment