Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SAG Award Fashion Wrap Up...

Lovvvvving awards season, it's SO much fun! I'm going to keep this short and sweet, here are my favorites from this years SAGs and my top pick of the night is last!

Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta, LOVE the color...

via MTV Style

Rose Bryne in Elie Saab, she took a risk and a departure from the "norm" dressing of these events and I am loving it. I know a lot of people won't like this, but I think it's fun and hip.

via MTV Style

Julianna Margulies in Calvin Klein, love the texture and the color looks gorgeous on her skin. I do think she should of thought about a different hairstyle and doing different earrings. I also like that this dress is a slight departure for Calvin Klein, don't you all think too?

via Red Carpert Fashion Awards

Amber Heard in Zac Posen, WOW, SEXY is all I have to say and she can totally pull it off!

via Red Carpert Fashion Awards

And last, but not least we have my absolute favorite from the night, Jessica Chastain...that color on her is AH-mazing and I'm obsessed with her look from head to toe. She hit it out of the park in my book!

via Red Carpert Fashion Awards
Would love to hear your favorites too!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Jessica Chastain's dress! She looked amazing. Also loved Kyra Sedgewick and Jayma Mays!

    ReplyDelete