Monday, April 29, 2013

Beach Time

Ekkkks I leave for some R&R in the Dominican Republic on Wednesday and I can't wait! I have much to do in the next 48 hours, don't you all know that feeling? Why is leaving town always sort of stressful too?

SO my perfect one-piece swimmie search continues. If you have been following along first I purchased this (Miu Miu) one, then this one (Which I FOR sure thought would work, but didn't, UGH!) and now this one. Fingers triple crossed now!

Gold-trim tank - J.CREW


My beach essentials besides a good swimmie are a great cover-up (like this one), books (the new Jane Green novel is calling my name), sunscreen and a great hat/sunglasses.

P.S. - Made another batch of these last night, I had only a FEW chocolate chips left in the bag so I added in dried cranberries as well, YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment