Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Treats

In honor of Halloween I want to post some fall treats that I've pinned recently.

How delicious does this Halloween Candy Corn Bark look? I REALLY am wishing I had some right now.

Halloween Candy Corn Bark from Mommy of Two Little Monkeys

One of my girlfriends is popcorn obsessed and I immediately thought of her after pinning this recipe for Maple Pecan Popcorn. It sounds like it's a breeze to make. This would be a great treat to wrap up in treat bags (like these) and hand out to guests at a fall get together.

Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn from Fresh Family Cooking

And then another muffin recipe I want to try. I'm hoping to make these tonight or tomorrow for our new neighbors. I hope they have that perfect fall flavor that I'm after.

Loaded Apple Cider Oatmeal Muffins from How Sweet It Is


Happy Halloween everyone, remember to eat some candy. Let me know if any of you make any of these yummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment