Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Latest Favorites...

I have another installment today of my latest favorites. Tell me what are your latest favorites?

Did anyone take advantage of the Shopbop sale last week? I certainly did and am OBSESSED with my purchase. I splurged on this Vince sweater jacket and I know it's a piece I'll wear over and over again. It's ridiculously comfortable.

Vince Honeycomb Knit Jacket via Shopbop

I'm loving these new teardrop bangles from Margaret Elizabeth too. I would love to add a few of these to my arm candy stack, particularly the Labradorite (shown below) and Rainbow Moonstone colors.

Margaret Elizabeth Labradorite Teardrop Bangle

And last but not least, this leather (It's even vegan!) peplum top. My stylish gal pal Morgan told me I had to have it! Hopefully it will make its way into my closet ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment