Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Latest Favorites...

Just a few of my latest favorites for you all today...enjoy!

By now I'm sure all of you have heard of the new Aerin line at Estee Lauder, if you haven't you must be living under a rock. Aerin seems like one of the chicest woman ever and her makeup line follows suit. The Perfect Nude lip gloss is my new obsession.

Aerin Perfect Nude Lip Gloss via Neiman Marcus


I was in the market for a new perfume and thought I would get the new Gucci fragrance, but after smelling the new Balenciaga fragrance I was sold. It doesn't hurt that the bottle is basically a work of art  either.

Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau de Parfum Spray via Neiman Marcus

I'm also seriously OBSESSED with these Dannijo earrings. You all know me and my love for statement earrings and OMG I keep dreaming about this pair. Aren't they stunning?

Dannijo Siobhan Earrings via Dannijo




No comments:

Post a Comment