|Roasted Tomato Sauce via With Style & Grace|
Roasted Tomato Basil Sauce from With Style & Grace
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes (Rinse before using.)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (I keep a big jar of pre-minced garlic in my fridge at all times!)
- 1 tablespoon salt (I used truffle salt.)
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (When in doubt go "steal" some basil from your Mama's herb garden!)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place rinsed tomatoes on a baking sheet and add garlic, salt, and olive oil. Use your hands to make sure all the tomatoes are evenly coated.
Bake/roast for 15-30 minutes or until tomatoes have browned and softened.
Remove and let tomato mixture cool then place mixture into a blender with chopped basil. Puree to your liking.
Top over shrimp, grilled chicken, use as a pizza...the options are endless!