Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tis the Season for WHITE!

In honor of the Memorial Day holiday I wanted to post a few of my favorite all white outfit inspiration pictures. Although I do FULLY believe that you can in fact wear white before Memorial Day it still remains a starting off point for many to pull out their favorite summer whites.

I don't think I could even pick a favorite look from the ones below. I think my favorite thing about wearing all white and is ALL the options you have with your accessories, on one hand I love to do a nude wedge and simple gold jewelry, but on the other I love bright turquoise/coral/cobalt/emerald accents too...decisions decisions.

Hope you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day. Most of all, thank to you all those who have served for us and our great country.
Pencey Summer Dress via Shopbop

via Glamour
DVF via Shopbop

via La Dolce Vita

via La Dolce Vita




No comments:

Post a Comment