Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Marfa Love...

So no this post isn't really about Marfa, TX, although I REALLY want go to Marfa (Girls weekend anyone?).  It's more about this photo pictured below taken of the Prada sculpture in Marfa taken by my talented friend Kristin. Kristin has an amazing way with the camera and now has a website up and running where you can view her work and even purchase it too. I am beyond impressed with her work and am hoping to add this photo to my gallery wall. Kristin is one to watch friends, you heard it from me first!

Prada Marfa by Kristin Kirkley

1 comment:

  1. Ashley and I went to Marfa on our way to California. Its just a little out of the way!! We saw the Prada building it is so unique. We saw the amaing Marfa lights and stayed at the famous hotel there. I can't think of the name but its the only one there. Great Photo.

    ReplyDelete