Friday, February 10, 2012

Latest Collab...Two Preppy Designers Unite

HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm so glad the weekend is finally here are you all? Any big plans this weekend? I have a fun girls Valentines dinner planned for tonight where my contribution will be some yummy and delicious balsamic roasted veggies, recipe to come next week. We also have a party to celebrate two of our dear friends wedding and the dress code is red and pink, can't wait to put my outfit together!

Now onto today's post, were you all aware that oh so preppy designer Milly has collaborated with Sperry? I just realized this last night and am loving some of the options. I actually don't own a pair of Sperry's, but some of these are so fun that I might need to invest in a pair now.

Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe by Milly in Navy Patent


Cunard Wedge by Milly in Geranium Patent



No comments:

Post a Comment