Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Under $100 Picks at Piperlime

I'm sure most of you get all the promo emails from all of your favorite online retailers, while at times they can be annoying I usually find them so helpful in finding great things. And they usually always have a good deal going on which always helps! Today Piperlime was featuring some of their favorite finds for under $100 and if I could pick anything from that list it would be these two items.

The first item I would choose would be this play on the sweatshirt trend by Theme. Not only do I love the grey neutral color but I love that they spiced it up a bit with the sequins. It makes this casual looking piece a lot dressier but still ok for daytime too. I would pair this with black jeans or ultra dark skinnies and a neutral shoe! It doesn't hurt either that this top was one of Olivia Polermo's picks on Piperlime! Check out all of Olivia's picks here.

Sequin Sweater by Theme
                                                             
This DV by Dolce Vita black pump is SO fun but classic at the same time thus making it a great addition to ones wardrobe. And the bow detail on the slingback is too cute. They would be equally as cute with skinny jeans and a tee as they would with tights and a cocktail dress.
DV by Dolce Vita Blore


Happy Tuesday and happy shopping at Piperlime!

No comments:

Post a Comment