Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bangle Me

Bangles, bracelets, cuffs...they have continued to be everywhere and I love it. I usually wear a different mix daily and here are two more that I would love to add to my collection.

The first one from the always glamorous JCREW has been all over the blogosphere, it comes in four different colors but I think the vibrant flame is my favorite. It also rings in at right under $30 which is a nice surprise!

JCREW Golden Stripe Bracelet


The second I found over at a new to me blog (And one that is becoming one of my new favorites!), Sequins and Stripes and I just LOVE it, love the bow detail because its so feminine but the overall design isn't too cutesy. I would definitely go with the cream color as it would go well with almost everything.

LEIF Slim Leather Bow Cuff



What do you all wear daily on your wrists??

No comments:

Post a Comment