Monday, June 3, 2013

Lately...

Oh Monday, we meet again! Did everyone have a good weekend? Mine was the absolute perfect mix of fun, friends and chill time.

I made these again, this time in a mini-muffin pan. You would think that this would be a recipe for successful portion control, however, you would think wrong.

I did a Target run on Saturday and was taking a looksie at the Sam & Libby shoe collection and these came home with me. I love that I can wear these loafers now, but they will take me right into fall too. Side note, these are MUCH cuter in person than in the picture.

Target - Sam & Libby Adley Tuxedo Flat



I'm making a new recipe tonight, using this leftover pistachio pesto from this chicken, third time (I also used it in this last week.) to use the leftover pesto, love that.

What's on your agenda this week friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment