Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Golden Globes 2013

Yep I'm a little late on my top picks, but better late than never right? I thought overall the looks were great, what did you all think?

In no particular order here are my favorites of the evening...

Naomi Watts in Zac Posen...ummm WHOA her body looks amazing and I love the long sleeved look AND she is wearing the "in" color of the moment.

via Red Carpet Fashion Awards
Rosario Dawson in Antonio Berardi....I know she didn't make many best dressed lists, but I just really love this dress on her. I've always been a fan of the peplum, and I love how feminine this is. The color is also gorgeous on her skin tone.

via Red Carpet Fashion Awards



Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta....one of my very very favorites, she just looks like she is having a blast and looks comfortable, but oh so elegant. I love the necklace as it makes the look more youthful and current. However, I'm not obsessed with her  evening bag choice.

via Red Carpet Fashion Awards

Katharine McPhee in Theyskens Thoery...OMG, seeeeexy sister. She looks HOT, but still manages to keep it sultry and sophisticated.

via Red Carpet Fashion Awards


Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen...loving, love the long sleeves, love the black and gold, just love. Well done.

via Red Carpet Fashion Awards

And I saved one of my VERY favorites for last. Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood. AH-mazing. First off she looks great, like really great. And second she always does a great job/always seems normal/she is married to freaking Ben Affleck...enough said.

via Red Carpet Fashion Awards
I also have to mention that Hayden Panettiere looked the best I have ever seen her look on a red carpet. She was wearing Roberto Cavalli and looked GREAT. I'm also OBSESSED with her TV show Nashville, you all need to start watching ASAP.




1 comment: