Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

Don't get too excited all you Disney fanatics out there, this post isn't about the Disney classic. Instead it's about chic sleepwear. Doesn't everyone wish they look as chic at bedtime as they do during the day? I'm usually a over sized t-shirt kind of gal, but lately have been wanting to step up my game.

SO in honor of that want I'm showcasing some of my favorite PJ's today and while these are all great Christmas ideas, they also could double as bachelorette gift ideas and new mommy presents.


I love to give these Claridge + King shirts as bachelorette gifts (Obvi with the bride's new monogram), but really it's a great gift in general. These are extremely well made and I'm told they last for a long time. Maybe I'll gift myself one of these this year!

The Original His is Hers Shirt via Claridge + King


This set is on my Christmas list this year, LOVING that lilac color.

Three J NYC Jamie Pajama Set via Shopbop


And if you haven't become familiar with the Marigot Collection become familiar quick. Their fun prints, but classic styles are perfect for the chic sleepwear category.

Lorient Nightshirt in Mocha Sand Dollar via Marigot Collection




Last but not least, a very budget friendly set from Target. My best gal pal, Little Miss Wade showcased another print of these on her blog yesterday, looks like we might be twinkies!

Exhilaration Juniors Pajama Set via Target


Do tell friends, what am I missing from this list?


No comments:

Post a Comment