Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dalton's Christmas Wish

Have you all heard about Dalton? I heard about this sweet boy here and here. Dalton has stage 4 cystic fibrosis and is fighting for his life. His Christmas wish this year is to receive enough Christmas cards to break the Guinness world record. What a touching wish, right? SO let's all take the five minutes out of our day and send Dalton a card. If you have run out of Christmas cards don't fret, any simple card will do or even make your own!

I put my card in the mail yesterday and as I was writing a message to Dalton I was sweetly reminded that this is what the Christmas season is all about. It's so amazing how this world connects people and how we truly can all help one another.

via Pursuit of Style



You can read more about Dalton's story here.

Merry Christmas to you all!


1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to send one, put it in the mail yesterday. Really is what Christmas is all about. :)

    ReplyDelete