Saturday, November 24, 2012

Let the Good Sales Roll!

I hope by now all of you are laughing at my title playoff of the song "Let the Good Times Roll", anyone? Someone?

WELL Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Did everyone have a great day/weekend? We had an amazing time in Austin, mostly because the HORNED FROGS won. The only negative of being in Austin for the game is that it didn't really feel like Thanksgiving.

So by now you all are all full and have hopefully shopped your hearts out with the Black Friday sales, but I hope you can withstand some more shopping, because over the new few days I'm going to highlight some items that I'm lusting over. K?

If anyone on your list (or YOU) needs some notecards or thank you notes, Inslee By Design is the place to shop AND they are offering 20% off all orders through Saturday with code SALE. I first heard about Inslee through my friend Emmy who attended college with Inslee. Her designs are absolutely precious and gorgeous, it makes writing and receiving thank you notes that more special.

For the cook in your life the In the Kitchen foldover note card is perfect...

In the Kitchen Folded Notecard
For your arm candy lover...

Heavy Metal Notecard
And for the runner in your life...

Power of Pink Notecard
Enjoy friends! I know I plan to take advantage!


No comments:

Post a Comment