Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Came Early!

Have you all heard? 30% off at Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy right now. This is a perfect time to get some of your holiday shopping done. Here are some of my favorites...

This cable-knit turtleneck sweater is beyond classic and comfy too, I would know since I scooped one up on Sunday. I can see this with white skinnies (YES white jeans are FINE after Labor Day) and brown boots for an ultra classic look or paired with jeans and cowboy boots for a day out at the ranch. This piece is also ageless, meaning all ages can wear this.

Cable-knit turtleneck sweater from Banana Republic

I have few words for this stunning statement necklace. Add this to a simple black cashmere tee (like these JCREW ones) and you are done my friends. It's a one and done piece.
Deco darling necklace from Banana Republic


I'm loving these green cords from Gap, emerald hues are quite on trend this season making this pair an excellent pick. You could also pair these with the above Banana sweater and some chic flats, like these.

1969 always skinny cords from Gap
How fun are these zippered pants from Old Navy? I love a jean type pant that has an extra detail, like these. You could wear these so many different ways, dressed down with a chambray button down and booties (I just got these) or dressed up with a white silk blouse tucked in with pumps and statement earrings (I'm majorly crushing on these).

Rockstar Zip-Pocket Pants from Old Navy

Hope you all get to shopping, tis the season!




No comments:

Post a Comment