Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hit up C. Wonder

I've blogged about my love of C. Wonder before, so it's no surprise that when I saw that they are offering 30% off of all orders over $100 that I just had to do a quick wrap up of my current favorites.

First up, this scarf, not only does it remind me of my FAVORITE wallpaper, but it also will be husband approved since he loves zebras. The fact that the zebra he loves is the soon to be rug on our living room floor is neither here nor their right?

Zebra Print Wool Gauze Scarf
Next up is this adorable heart sweater, I love that the hearts are more subtle on this particular style. I would love to throw this on over a shambrag denim shirt with skinnies and riding boots, classic with a fun twist me thinks!

Shetland Wool Heart's Desire Crewneck

I'm also loving this calf hair minaudiere, seeing as you really should treat leopard as a neutral, this would be a classic piece that you would use time and time again.

Leopard Print Calf Hair Minaudiere
I'm still in the market for a throw for our couch and while this one is still my favorite, this herringbone one is a close second.

Wool Herringbone Throw
Last, this leopard and pink scarf is adorable. I can think of so many of my girlfriends who would just love this, starting with YOU Morgs!

Leopard Print Wool Gauze Scarf


Happy shopping friends, would love to know any of your favorites from C. Wonder!




1 comment:

  1. OMG! Yes, I need that leopard print scarf!
    Also- love the zebra scarf, so chic!
    XOXO
    Little Miss Wade

    ReplyDelete