Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Current Favorites

I want to start doing a post from time to time of my current favorite fashion finds and obsessions.

Currently I'm REALLY wanting a pair of these black jeans...I imagine wearing them with a simple blouse, a fabulous pair of pumps (maybe these that I already own), and some statement earrings.

J Brand Vera Mid Rise Skinny Jean via Shopbop


I'm also in love with this clutch from Talbots of all places. The equestrian feel is right on trend as does the emerald green color.

Equestrian Suede Clutch via Talbots


Last but not least is this cocktail dress. I'm already thinking ahead to a wedding we have in the Hill Country in April and I think this would be perfect. Not only is it chic and the perfect color for spring, but the sleeves would keep me cool.

Elizabeth and James Elisa Dress via Shopbop


What are you all obsessed with right now? Would love to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment