|View from Crystal Cove Park|
Here is my wrap of what we did and what I would suggest to others if you visit this year!
Corona Del Mar
- Take a run in Crystal Cove Park
- Eat at Crow Bar (Green bean fries are SO yum!)
- Visit South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island for great shopping
- Stroll down historic Balboa Island and make sure to stop off at the olive oil shop
|View of Laguna Niguel|
From Corona Del Mar we headed to the Laguna area where we go every year around this time. If it's your first time visiting, shopping in the "downtown" Laguna area is a must! If you were a Laguna Beach TV show obsessed girl like me than you will recognize a LOT of stores/restaurants down there. And yes I'm fully admitting that I was obsessed with one of the dumbest TV shows ever, no judging here! So see what we did this trip below.
- Ate lunch at this stunning hotel
- Took advantage of this hotel's beautiful pool
- Finished this great "beach" read (Not groundbreaking literature, but I still enjoyed it)
- Ate a yummy dinner at Stella's
From California I headed to Austin for a great girl's weekend! Isn't girl time just the best?
|Omni Hotel Pool in Austin|
Austin (SO much to do, such little time...here were my favorites from this particular trip)
- Eat at Garrido's (Try some of the tacos, delicious)
- Eat at Olive & June (AMAZING meal)
- If your looking to stay somewhere with a great pool, stay here
Do you have in favorites in any of these areas? Would love to hear them!