Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ETSY Spotlight - Benign Objects

Don't you all just love ETSY? It's a one stop shop for so many things. Last month I was on the prowl for bachelorette invitations for my sister's upcoming bachelorette weekend and came across the perfect ones. We are headed to Colorado so I wanted a mountain feel, but still fun and bright. Enter Benign Objects...Heather (the shop owner) was a delight to work with and totally went the extra mile to make sure the invitations were perfection!

This was our inspiration...

Camp Bachelorette Postcard Invitation via Benign Objects


and then Heather created these especially for me! Aren't they precious?



Also, a quick shot out to my SIL Hannah for addressing these bad boys...girl over here doesn't have the best penmanship!

No comments:

Post a Comment