Monday, April 2, 2012

Style Me Pretty & William Arthur Collab

Have a little wedding tidbit for everyone today. I'm sure any brides out there (And people who just love seeing gorgeous wedding photos and ideas!) are familiar with the Style Me Pretty blog. I came across a great article on Abby Larson who is the genius creator of Style Me Pretty over on Clos-ette Too's blog and it was there where I learned of her collaboration with luxury paper company William Arthur. They have done some great things. My favorite being these personalized note cards, I'm in the market for a joint note card set and these might be perfect! See here to see the whole collection of Style Me Pretty products.

Blueberry Chevron Couples Personlized Informal Notes via Style Me Pretty for William Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment